Vlog: South African Accents Are A Lie! - Dangerously Genocidal

Hot

Post Top Ad

Thursday 25 May 2017

Vlog: South African Accents Are A Lie!

Greetings, dear Readers!

People seem convinced that all South Africans have the same accent. They keep arguing with me about mine! I'm a SAFA girl, buddy - get it through your head.


South African Accents Are A Lie!





I've had honest to gods full fledged arguments with people on this topic - but as a country with over 11 official languages and more dialects than bloody Scotland, there isn't really any 'South African' accent anymore. We just speak in our own unique-ish ways - and that's pretty much the end of it. But, just for the hell of it, hear me make some fun of it all.

If you would like me to chat to you about anything - questions or topics - please suggest them!


Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad