Vlog: I Just Had To Jinx My Day - Dangerously Genocidal

Hot

Post Top Ad

Wednesday 24 May 2017

Vlog: I Just Had To Jinx My Day

Greetings, dear Readers!

I wanted to do a little vlog that shows you some of the things that I get up to during the day - and my to do list feels never ending. It's writing, posting, sharing, recording and editing, and a cat that doesn't understand the concept of personal space. Then again, what cat does?


I Just Had To Jinx My Day




Naturally, the moment I thought that I had most of the kinks ironed out, fate had a little dilly-dally through my day - and hijinks ensued. You'd think I'd have learned my lesson about tempting the damn cow by now!

If you would like me to chat to you about anything - questions or topics - please suggest them!


Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad