Vlog: I Am Vex, Watch Me Success at... Life? - Dangerously Genocidal

Hot

Post Top Ad

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Vlog: I Am Vex, Watch Me Success at... Life?

Greetings, dear Readers!

Well... I've done it. My first vlog. May it bring you some laughs! It's just a little introduction into who I am, what I do... and maybe a little mockery of something Youtubers put way too much emphasis on.


I Am Vex, Watch Me Success at... Life?


This vlog is very much just an introduction to me. It's not perfect. It has it's little issues and idiosyncrasies - just like I do. But I think it does capture a bit of who I am, and shows it to you - and I hope that you enjoy it!

If you would like me to chat to you about anything - questions or topics - please suggest them!


Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad